This recipe is mainly jazzed up model of Paw-Paw’s Meatloaf, so in the event you’re on the lookout for one thing easier and fewer spicy, test that one out. But in the event you like a little bit warmth and loads of pizzazz, this recipe is for you.
- 1 lb (16 oz/ 454 g) ) floor beef
- 1 lb (16 oz/ 454 g) floor sausage
- 1.2 oz (35 g) pork rinds, finely crushed
- 1 massive egg
- 1.2 oz (35 g) onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small can (4 oz/ 113 g) diced inexperienced chilies, undrained
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 c (8 fl oz/ 237 ml) ready Chili BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Prepare a roasting pan rack by wrapping the rack in aluminum foil, then poking a number of units of holes within the foil (to permit the grease to empty), then put the rack again into the roasting pan. Set apart 1 tbsp. Chili BBQ Sauce, if desired, to brush on prime of meatloaf.
- In a big mixing bowl, mix floor beef, floor sausage, pork rinds, egg, onion, garlic, inexperienced chilies, Seasoned Salt, and Chili BBQ Sauce together with your fingers till properly integrated.
- Turn out onto the foil-coated roasting rack and type right into a loaf.
- Brush the highest with reserved Chili BBQ Sauce, if desired, then bake for 1 hour to 1 hour quarter-hour, or till an on the spot thermometer inserted into the middle of the loaf reads 160 levels F.
- Remove from the oven and let relaxation ten minutes earlier than slicing.
Per serving: 389.5 cal, 28.7 g protein, 27.9 g fats, 5.4 g carbs, 0.91 g fiber, 1.99 g sugar alcohol, 2.5 g NET carbs
Keywords: Meatloaf, Chili BBQ, Beef, Sausage